Sick of arm pump, tingly hands, sore wrists or a pogo riding bike that will deflect of nearly anything near the track, want to see what is now possible when it comes to suspension upgrades?
Have a Japanese MX, Enduro, Sherco, Beta, or any offroad motorcycle or even an adventure bike?
With any of the following suspensions:
- KYB CC/ OC (sherco, yamaha, beta, early model gas gas)
- WP CC /OC (early model ktm 16 or earlier, early sherco, some adventure bikes)
- Showa 49mm CC (suzuki, honda)
Then Our Alternative Fork Pro package is for you!
Designed for the rider who wants the best money can buy, a top dollar complete overhaul of their suspension, in order to provide the professional performance feeling
along with the best versatility and adjustability money can buy, without the price tag.
The N10Z CV midvalve (RRP $750) which allows for maximum oil flow for that smooth ride feeling. Along with this the Other fork type pro package comes with a new bladder (where applicable) and N10Z high speed adjuster (RRP $700)
This package is the best value for money complete suspension upgrade overhaul on the market.
This is not another quick fix, this will totally transform your forks for a small cost compared to any factory components or even CC fork conversions on your wp.
We can do all types of front suspension units and shocks. With all the tooling and knowledge and experience we can cater to any riding style, bike or desired suspensions experience
- Rebuild/revalve service of Forks (including: full strip, fluids, seals, bushes, and labour)
- Rebuild service of Shock- (This includes full strip, all seals, fluids, low friction piston bush, nitrogen and labour.)
- N10Z Alternate CV Mid valve (RRP $750)
- Installation and Callibration of the N10Z cone mid-valve
- WP/KYB/Showa N10Z high speed shock cone adjuster (RRP$700)
- Installation and Callibration of N10Z high speed adjuster.
- Bladder conversion Kit installed in shock, (wp)
Dyno setup to check for quality assurance. With all of our services we test the spring-rates and preload and advise on any other parts needed before progressing.
PLUS FREE* FREIGHT and shipping box to suit. *Free standard freight. Upon your order/deposit, we ship you the box, you remove bleeders if fitted, fill in the rider sheet, drop it at the post office.
We take care of the rest, carry out the work and ship it back as soon as possible. You can upgrade to express freight for an additional fee.
**new springs for additional $360 inc shock and fork (RRP $440)**