The Revalve service includes a revalve service for both the shock and fork, designed to set up the suspension that is in need of help.
We can do all types of front suspension units and shocks. With all the tooling and knowledge and experience we can cater to any riding style, bike or desired suspensions experience.
The Revalve Service package includes:
Revalve service of Forks, Including;
- dis-assebly of cartridge,
- check all shims and replace as required,
- lap the pistons for best sealing,
- check rod and tubes for straightness,
- check spring rates,
- ultrasonically clean,
- re-assemble with new oil, shims and stack to suit application and the parts needed.
Revalve Service of Shock, including:
- Dyno pre/post to check condition and gas levels.
- Ultrasonically cleaned inside and out.
- Stripped and full inspection of all wear components.
- Rebuild as per customer interaction.
- Shim stacks to suit application.
- Includes vaccing of shock, new oil, shims, pressure seal and nitrogen.
**new springs for additional $360 inc shock and fork (RRP $440)**